Let’s take a look!
To enable OSC communication, is easy :
- Click on “OSC” button (above the sample area) to show the OSC panel
- Set input and outport ports
- Set iPad IP address
- Use “send” and “receive” buttons to enable sending and/or receiving OSC messages
- Click on “dump” to send current status of each parameter to iPad
- “From MFL” displays OSC messages from Kflux in the Max Window
- “From external” displays incoming OSC messages in the Max Window
- “Open OSC communication panel” opens the Max Window
As usual, the better way to use OSC communication over WiFi, is using Ad Hoc networks.
Here’s a short video demo with TouchOSC template :
As you can see is really easy… and fun :)